Armstrong is a global leader in the design and manufacture of floors, ceilings and cabinets. In 2011, Armstrong’s consolidated net sales totaled approximately US$2.9 million. Based in Lancaster, Pa., Armstrong operates 32 plants in 8 countries and has approximately 9,800 employees worldwide.
Armstrong has been operating in China since 1980 and have 3 plants located in East China. Products sold in China included Mineral Fiber Ceilings, Metal Ceilings, Ceiling Suspension System, Vinyl Flooring, Wood Flooring and Floor accessories. Our business is serviced by a team of highly trained sales professionals and supported by an extensive network of distributors located throughout China.
Some of our key project reference in China included CCTV building, Jinmao Tower, Bird’s Nest, National Aquatics Center (Water Cube) and Expo Culture Center.
Armstrong recognizes the importance of protecting the environment and using resources responsibly. We are committed to good environmental stewardship in our dealing with customers, employees, the government and our community.
Our policy on the environment is:
· To exercise care in the selection and use of energy and raw materials
· To provide for environmental safety in our workplaces and communities
· To be prepared for emergencies and to act promptly and responsibly to protect people and the environment
· To ensure all products conform to safety, environmental and quality standards
· To reduce waste and embrace recycling in all our operations, and to dispose of waste materials in an environmentally responsible manner